Accounting and Tax Services2
- Individual taxpayers are generally looking for tax services to prepare complete and accurate tax returns paying the least amount of taxes or getting your biggest tax refund with the least amount of exposure.
- Small business owners are also looking for someone to help with the bookkeeping and accounting and tax services for the business as well.
- Other organizations are looking for financial reports to provide to their members, banks, investors or others.
Whatever you’re needs are, we provide the most appropriate service for you – all at a reasonable competitive price!
- Bookkeeping Services
- Accounting Services
- Tax Preparation
- Auditing Services
- Financial Statement Reporting
We offer a full range of business accounting services throughout the business cycle from start-up businesses through business closures, sales and liquidations. Our business accounting services are tailored to the small business client – businesses ranging from a single to under one hundred employees.
We just don’t prepare your tax returns!
Our approach is uniquely different from the historical approach provided by most other accounting firms – an approach that focuses on where you’re going and not necessarily where you’ve already been.
We can help you gain a distinct advantage over your competitors by minimizing your taxes and maximizing the your tax-free benefits you can receive.
We prepare historical and forecasted financial statements for your banks and investors to improve your ability to borrow amounts you may need.
We give you the comfort you need knowing your bookkeepers work has been reviewed by experienced, independent, knowledgeable, experienced, certified public accountants giving you and your accounting staff real time access to questions or answers to problems that may develop.That translates to cash, savings, less time and competitive advantage!
We’re growing and looking to do business with you. Call us to see if we can help!
- 1 Get Started Talk to us. Tell us about what tax returns you need to file, what has happened, taxes you owe and ask about any general questions you have.
- 2 Recommendations and Proposal We provide you with our recommendations, up-front costs, and the expectations before starting our work.
- 3 Gather Information We obtain known information reported to the IRS and actions taken. You provide other information we may need to best help you.
- 4 Client Approval We prepare copies of our work for your review and approval before anything is filed, giving you the opportunity to a gree or provide additional information that may be needed.
- 5 Settlement You pay taxes or other amounts owed on negotiated tax settlements needed to finalize your case. We continue to monitor your case and notify you of any adverse IRS actions taken until closed.
- Not Ready Use this option when you’re not quite ready but are simply looking for more information.