Payment Plans and Installments
Types of Installment Agreements When negotiating an installment agreement with the IRS, it is important that we first classify your tax debt by amount owed. Depending upon exactly how much debt you owe, will determine how we will need to proceed and the cost of our services to you. Generally, the more you owe, the more work is required to get your best deal with the IRS.
- 1 Get Started Click on any of the 3 options below to get started. Talk to a knowledgeable, licensed tax professional to see how we can help.
- 2 Proposal Proposal – We’ll answer many of your questions, see if we can help you, and the cost to you before we get started.
- 3 Recommendations We’ll ask you a series of questions to explore your best options. How much you owe? What you can pay? What the IRS wants you to pay? And more.
- 4 Gathering Documents You may need to provide tax documents supporting your position. Bank statements, W-2 forms, tax returns, etc. We’ll provide you a secure link to upload your documents, or you can send by email, fax or simply drop off in our office.
- 5 Finalizing Your Settlement We’ll provide you with professional recommendations and BEST settlement options for your approval. Once approved, we’ll finalize with the IRS and help you through the details on how to pay, how much to pay and when.
- Not Ready Use this option when you’re not quite ready but are simply looking for more information.